Education and Certification
- Project Management Professional (2020): Project Management Institute
- MBBS (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- WASC (2008): Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje
- October 2020 – date (Contract partnership): Training consultant – ThummimNG
- October 2019 – date (Full time): Medical officer – The Good Shepherd Specialist Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
- October 2017 – date (Volunteer): Team Leader – Heal for Africa Initiative, Nigeria.
- October 2018 – September 2019 (Full time): Medical officer – New Haven Primary Health Centre, Enugu, Nigeria.
- March 2017 – February 2018 (Internship): House officer – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka.
|Project name||Type||Project role||Sponsor/Owner||Year|
|Infection prevention and control||Training and Services||Project manager||The Good Shepherd Specialist Hospital||2020|
|Menstrual Hygiene Day 2019||Event and Training||Project manager||Heal for Africa Initiative||2019 – 2020|
|Medical outreach (Heal the home)||Medical||Project manager||Mobile clinic community development service||2018 – 2019|
|Knowledge and practice of hygiene among meat handlers in abattoirs in Anambra state, Nigeria.||Research||Project manager and Principal investigator||Self||2015 – 2019|
|Staff and patients motivation||Event||Project manager||Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital||2017 – 2018|
|Aquilamedics magazine – Maiden edition||Product development||Project manager||Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Medical Students’ Association||2016 – 2017|
Personal/Professional Development Courses
- Project management in Global Health (2020): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Project Management Training (2019): Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited
- Conducting Research Responsibly in Global Health (2019): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Leadership and Management in Health (2019): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Project management
- Data analysis (SPSS and MS Excel)
- Public speaking
- MS Office suite
- Creative and Scientific writing
- Best Trainee (2019): Dinak strategy consulting limited
- Best Graduating Medical Student (2016): Faculty of Medical Sciences, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Prof. Akpuaka’s prize for Best in Surgery (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Prof. Ilika’s prize for Best in Community medicine (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Most creative student (2015): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Most punctual, credential and regular student (2008): Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje